The Diagnostic Tools section contains five tabs for three support tools that you can use for diagnosing a problem, as follows.
- Ping – specify a hostname or IP address and click Run.
- Traceroute – specify a hostname or IP address and click Run.
- DNS Lookup – specify a hostname and click Run.
- Test Filtering – Enter the URL/FQDN of the site you wish to evaluate and the IP address of the connecting client. Upon clicking Test, the result of the evaluation will be shown. The result will show the policy action of Allowed or Blocked as well as the categorization of the URL/FQDN.
- Recategorize Domain – You can use the Recategorize Domain section to provide feedback regarding categories for a URL. Type the URL in the URL text box. Select up to three categories to which you think the URL belongs from the Category 1, 2, and 3 drop-down lists. Click Submit to submit the feedback for review by the WebTitan Cloud team.
Thanks for your feedback.